Detailed tutorial on developing an extension?
Wim Deblauwe
2017-09-25 06:27:34 UTC

I am looking for a detailed tutorial on developing an extension for Sphinx.
I have read http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/extdev/tutorial.html but
that is totally not clear for me. It does not seem to state in what file(s)
the code should be or where to put those files. I have no experience with
Python (I am mainly a Java dev for 17 years), so something that goes really
step by step would be great.

regards,

Wim
Komiya Takeshi
2017-09-25 07:49:16 UTC
Hi Wim,

Agreed, such tutorials are needed for us. But, unfortunately, we don't
have such article...

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA
Hi,