[ANN] pytest-sphinx plugin for running sphinx doctests
Thomas Hisch
2017-12-01 21:11:02 UTC
I've developed a pytest plugin, which can be used to run doctests written
using the sphinx doctest directives (see the doctest sphinx extension
<http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/ext/doctest.html>). The
main motivation for writing this plugin was that I can now use only one tool
for running my tests instead of running two tools (pytest, sphinx-build with
the mdoctest extension) and merging the generated junit xml files.

The pytest-sphinx plugin is available on pypi and developed on github

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytest-sphinx
https://github.com/thisch/pytest-sphinx

It would be great if you could test it and give me some feedback. Note that
this plugin is not yet feature complete. Only a few directives are
supported. I would appreciate if you contribute to it and add support for
more directives ;)