pass a file in command line with sphinx-build
Takayuki Shimizukawa
2018-06-09 05:20:50 UTC
Hi Jac,

You can pass any config values with using "-D" sphinx-build command option
as:

sphinx-build -b html source build -D "html_theme=classic"

refs: http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/man/sphinx-build.html#id2

Regards,
I Introduced a module for generating rst file from a json file and import
that module in conf.py. Currently I hard coded the file path, but I want to
pass the file_name in command line argument like ('sphinx-build -b html
source build file_name'). How to pass the file_name in command line with
sphinx-build.